Which one have to choose?

Thursday 24 November 2011

Nam WooHyun and SongJoong don't take them araso?

Annyeong Haseyo welcome to my blog this is great to have new readers to read my blog anyway about Nam WooHyun


Nam WooHyun

he is cutest artist have a angelina lips hehe

SungJoong

the maknaes of the group i like them the most he is very sweet and charming and we're lucky to be his girlfriend (i'm crazy about them so much)

well anyway to the readers don't take them from meyhh!!! if you dare your blog will evrybody hates because i tell them about your badness araso?

Nam WooHyun image








this is Nam WooHyun oppa he is really sensitive hyung or oppa have a good voice sometimes like to fooling around hihihihihi








this is SungJoong oppa he is the maknaes of the group hihihihi don't take him from me too noth of them and also he same as Nam WooHyun oppa watch infinite paradise and be mine official video it's really cool no more boyfriend? i'm curios about my self why am i falling for infinite and i want to thank you a girl name andie she make me fall for infinite i'm really gratefull for and i'm grateful to have a cutest and nice kind cousin her website is hedictatorjoker.blogspot.com she very kind to me alot but sometimes we have crazy expireance well we crazy to korean but she not anymore like korean just leave me only 


to know about me we chat at other time if i'm online see you all next time subcribe like and comment araso saranghae Ppyong <3



         

1 comment:

  1. don't take them from me hahahahaha!!!! muahahahaha!!!!!

    ReplyDelete