Which one have to choose?

Saturday 26 November 2011

Love You like a love song Hehe^^

Annyeong Haseyo ^^

Love you like a love song is sing by Selena Gomez hehe i crazy that song hehe now i'm listening on love you like a love song and now i'm want to hear love a like a oxygen now my another blog have a love you like a love song kwangmincute.blogspot.com  please subcribe like and comment on my another blog i love to hear a comment from your own mouth but i hate to hear a spicy word from your mouth araso?

To new readers please suppurt my blog hehe^^ so i have a poll so choose the perfect for me and great artist hehe^^ i have a lots of artist friend on facebook and twitter hehe... but i'm not folloing Selena Gomez i just love her song and not her but i like her acting on Wizard of Wiverly Place hehe^^ my cousin help me with this blog and anything else but i change my password aaa!!! my stomach i have a stomachache just bealive me Korea have a facebook because i watch KBS news they have a Facebook and twitter hihihi^^ have to go now i want to post my messege to WooHyun hehe^^ Ppyong

No comments:

Post a Comment