Which one have to choose?

Friday 25 November 2011

Paradise

Annyeong Haseyo ^^

welcome new readers and bloggers to my blog hehe okay Paradise is something that shining britgtly and happy at the same time but this time Paradise now it's very tragic and missed someone we love this is my first time my Paradise turn to ruin at the same time i thought i'll live happily ever after with someone i love but now my love now turn to ex but not now  someone came into my life and my love have change  and  WooHyun oppa came in my life and i started to love him

but this time i want to stop now i love Woohyun oppa,Kwangmin oppa and SungJoong oppa don't know why Na Molla Jabal help me please to the new reader said to me which onoe perfect for me WooHyun? Kwangmin? or SungJoong? and also Choi Minho? haha Just kidding and that the problem about Choi Minho just forget about him

Nam Woohyun


  • Sweet and have a good Voice
  • love children
  • very good at dancing
  • and i  forgot about him one more what is it? ahah! he's sensitive
Jo Kwangmin

  • likes colour of blue 
  • love pickhachu design
  • likes children haircoulor is black or dark brown
  • have a twin name Jo Youngmin
SungJoong

  • the Maknaes of the infinite group
  • likes to go to shopping all the time
  • have a lots of fans 
  • sensiteve like Nam WooHyun oppa
okay up above is Infomation about 'them' i really dream about them last night ahh i thought it was bad dream on second thought it's Sweet and funny dream  hahaha^^ just pretend that i'm not saying anything about that dream araso so that's all subcribe like and comment araso?

1 comment: