Which one have to choose?

Thursday 24 November 2011

Nam WooHyun and Jo Kwangmin

Nam WooHyun is a k idol he's one of the member of infinite he has angelina lips hehe his face like Lee Joon MBLAQ hehe anyway in facebook Kwangmin mad at me when he had a bad mood  then when i'm on twitter i'm not replying WooHyun post  oh othoke? then WooHyun confess me oh othoke? i can't bealive i said this i think i'm dumping Kwangmin truth is i like him

to the new readers comment and gave me a tip and advise about to have a lover and loving to the people i loved too jebal? huh? if you guys gave me an advise i swear i'll tell everybody to follow you araso? and i said your blog is mine but then you open your blog to see to many people follow you hihihihi i'm just new in here in nlogspot.com thing hehe ^^




this is Nam WooHyun oppa he likes me on twitter well see ya next time have to buy grocories hehe ^^ i'll continue next time hehe^^ okay on second thought i don't want to show you my Kwangmin photo neither ofSungjoong hehe anyway it's just short blog i was writing subvcribe like and comment araso?

No comments:

Post a Comment