Which one have to choose?

Saturday 26 November 2011

New Boyfriend

Annyeong Haseyo ^^

i made a new post haha i'm tired because the suffered about my eyes really red hehe anyway well my posting is about my New Boyfriend  okay guys vote for me Kwangmin,WooHyun or Sungjoon anytime you can vote okay my friend syasya tell me that i perfect with Jo Kwangmin but my heart says Woohyun perfect for me haha^^ well anyway my brain said Sungjoong perfect fro me othoke? what should i do please tell me

well today just for today i can continue about my blog maybe next time Love You Like a Love song You Guy Ppyong hehe^^ Sarangahe Ashiteru Woaini I love you hehe everyword mecorazon this langgueage is france Korean Japanese and Chinease hehehe^^

1 comment:

  1. 난 당신이 안녕 현 광 분 알려줬 김정일 너무 구애 사랑

    ReplyDelete